Stereotypes[edit | edit source]
The following are examples of common types of opinions by Vulcans toward other races:
- Humans: “They are often reckless and usually illogical. It was, however, under their aegis that the United Federation of Planets was formed, which was a significant sociopolitical undertaking, and will undoubtedly lead to great advancements for both of our peoples."
- Andorians: “Andorians are paranoid to the point of neurosis. This regrettable trait will ultimately lead to the race's self-induced annihilation."
- Tellarites: “It is best to avoid direct verbal interaction with Tellarites, as they view all forms of communication as a contest, and any oral engagement is perceived as an affront. Nevertheless, they are generally considered to be a trustworthy people."
- Denobulans: “They are valued allies who posses much scientific and technological insight, their... exuberant social tendencies notwithstanding."
- Klingons: “Klingons have perhaps the least appreciation for logic of any species yet encountered, preferring to live by their malformed code of 'honor.' I fear that a conflict between the Federation and their Empire is inevitable."
- Romulans: “A most disagreeable race."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.