The following are examples of commonly-held stereotypes of Andorians toward other races:
- Humans: "What does one say about pinkskins? Most are about as interesting as Regulan bloodworms, though one or two I've met can actually hold their own in battle."
- Vulcans: "Haughty, spineless hypocrites, the whole lot of them."
- Tellarites: "Assign one to the engine room, where he'll be useful. Keeping him on a leash is optional, of course, but surprisingly effective."
- Denobulans: "Can't fight worth a damn, but at least they're a bit more enlightened about mating practices."
- Klingons: "I'd like to see one of those windbags survive a week in the Northern Wastes of Andoria!"
- Romulans: "A race of cowards... won't even face their enemies in battle. I wonder if they're somehow related to Vulcans!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.